We’re excited to roll out our new digital church directory! Now you can have access to a fully-functional PVC photo directory on your Apple, Android, or Kindle Fire device. Because the app automatically updates every time it is opened, you’ll always have the most current info.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to your device’s App Store.
- Search for an app called Instant Church Directory.
- After downloading, installing, and opening the app, enter your email address as it is listed in our church directory.
- Instant Church Directory will send you an email with a password. If you don’t find the email in your inbox, but sure to check your spam folder.
- Enter the assigned password into the app.
- After the app finishes synching, search for your family’s name and verify that your data is complete and correct. Email any updates or changes to Miranda Horger (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Upload a photo by clicking here. The beauty of a photo directory is that it’s full of photos! Please include yours! If everyone does, the directory will be a powerful tool to help us all put names and faces together! Choose a candid photo of your family that clearly shows everyone. It’s resolution should be at least 618 X 543 pixels. Your phone’s camera will work great; just take a really good group selfie!
- You’re done. See how easy that was? Encourage all your PVC friends to do the same!